Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Just a Warm Welcome. :)

HI EVERYONEEEE!!

My name is Hannah Abbott.

Cool fun fact: My name is in Harry Potter.

Mmhmm.

It is, it is.

Some don't believe me.

My life revolves around reading.

My friends say I have every book in America.

I don't.

It'd be nice, though.

I'm trying to figure all this out, so if anyone has any tips or pointers, I'd love to hear them!

On this blog I'll be doing book reviews, most anticipated books, currently readings, book hauls, etc!

I hope you enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, when I first saw your name I thought "Hannah Abbott as in Hannah Abbott from Harry Potter Hannah Abbott?" Thanks for answering my question (without even knowing I asked!)

    ReplyDelete