Friday, August 1, 2014

Quick Currently Reading!

Hey everyone!! I'm just here to do a quick currently reading!

At the moment, I'm reading Opal, the third book in the Lux series. This is series is like crack cocaine. It's so addicting! The characters are literally perfect. The main female character is a book blogger as well!! The series is a paranormal romance about aliens. The covers are kind of horrendous, but don't let the covers deter you from reading this! (They're now in bind-ups! The first one is called Lux: Beginnings, and the second one is called Lux: Consequences!) I plan on reading Origin after Opal. If I complete both of those by August 5, I'll pick up Four: A Divergent Collection. If not, I'll continue reading then pick up the last book of the Lux series: Opposition. 
PS: The series is by Jennifer L. Armentrout. :)

*Sorry if there are any typos, I typed this up quick on my phone :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment